Margaritaville Resort in Texas
Just a quick drive from DFW , Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe in Houston officially opened as the first Texas-based resort. Set on 186 waterfront acres on the shores of Lake Conroe, the resort brings a unique lodging concept to the destination, providing guests fun and escapism in a “no worries” atmosphere.
The 20-story resort features 303 luxury suites, as well as 32 lakefront cottages with boat slips available. Crisp white bedding create a sense of calm within each suite, while playful colors and tasteful tropical decorations add to the island vibe.
- Five signature Margaritaville-inspired restaurants and bars anchored by LandShark Bar & Grill, with panoramic views of Lake Conroe.
- Jolly Mon Water Park is three-acres featuring a lazy river, pools for all ages, waterslides, a splash zone, and a year-round heated pool.
- A family-friendly 18-hole golf course, miniature golf course, pickleball and tennis courts, and a 10,000-square-foot Fins Up Fitness Center.
- For the lake adventurer, boating, fishing, and waterskiing rentals are available.
- St. Somewhere Spa, the resort’s 18,000-square-foot spa provides restoring wellness experiences, therapeutic massages, and rejuvenating body treatments. The spa’s relaxation and beauty professionals will guide you through holistic therapies and globally inspired rituals that combine organic botanicals and calming techniques for ultimate rejuvenation and renewal.
The resort can also host meetings, special events, and weddings of every size. Groups looking to combine serious learning with serious fun have access to 72,000-square feet of indoor/outdoor IACC approved meeting space.
Traveling by Car to Margaritaville Conroe? Check out a previous blog on Surviving Road Trips!
As always, remember, if you’d like personalized help, consider booking an appointment with Enchanted Woods Travel to discuss your travel needs.
Not sure if you need a travel agent or think you can do it yourself for cheaper? Check out this blog I wrote called Should I use a Travel Agent or Book Online Myself discussing why it’s actually beneficial to use an agent.
About Enchanted Woods Travel
Thank you for entrusting Enchanted Woods Travel with your vacation plans. We strive to provide all of our clients with the best possible options for the best possible vacation.
As travel agents provide a service as do lawyers, doctors, teachers, taxi drivers, hairdressers, photographers, etc. We do this because we have a love for travel and we like to help you enjoy your life. We put a lot of time, effort, and research into looking for the best value vacation to suit YOU!
Enchanted Woods Travel DOES NOT charge a fee for our services, we do however ask that you please allow us to complete your vacation booking plans for you. It might seem easier to “just do it yourself” but you entrusted us thus far, trust us the rest of the way!