10 Facts Every Mom Should Know on Mother’s Day
“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV
As women and mothers I think one of our greatest weaknesses is not loving ourselves enough and not appreciating what our bodies have actually done for us.
I’m a size 0/2 depending on the day… I weigh 113-116 depending on the day. I workout 3-4x a week, most weeks.. sometimes less sometimes more..I eat pretty healthy sometimes I have cake, cupcakes and crap too.
10 Facts Every Mom/Woman/Girl Should Know:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we screw up as moms but know your kids love you anyway and if you really did screw up just apologize to them. They will appreciate that you apologized and they will learn it’s okay to apologize to others and show humility.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them. Some wish they could have more.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself. But if your Prince comes along make sure you let him be that prince when he wants to.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. (It probably is not perfect.) and well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan. Take care of you.
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty dang amazing.